User Guide

  1. Top
  2. User Guide

From the inquiry to the holding of the event

Inquiry

Please make your inquiry by phone or via the 「Availability Inquiry 」form. The person in charge will contact you within three business days (except on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and year-end and New Year holidays). (Kobe International Conference Center: +81-78-302-5200; Kobe International Exhibition Hall: +81-78-302-1020)

Filling out and Submission of the User Guide/Use Plan.

After making an inquiry, you are requested to fill out and submit the User Guide and Use Plan.

Acceptance of the Application for Use

When it is decided that you will use our facilities, we will send you an application form for use.

Acceptance start date
Kobe International Conference Center
Kinds of conferences and events Acceptance Start Date
・International Conferences ・Coordinated use with the International Exhibition Hall (The entire premises of one of the hall buildings) Anytime
・The entire premises of the Conference Center ・Meeting of the Science Council of Japan 2 years before the use start date
Conferences other than the above 1 year before the use start date
・In cases where the contents of the event are expected to be the cause of noise that may affect meetings held in other rooms 6 months before the use start date
・Events that will use the Reception Hall only 1 month before the use start date
Kobe International Exhibition Hall
Kinds of conferences and events Acceptance Start Date
・International Conferences ・International Trade Fairs ・Coordinated use with the International Conference Center (the entire premises) Anytime
・Use of all of the facilities (Hall No.1, 2, and 3 Buildings) 2 years before the use start date
・Use area of 3,000m² or more 1 year before the use start date
・・Use area of less than 3,000m² 6 months before the use start date
・Use of only the Multi-purpose (Meeting) Room in the Hall No.1 Building, Meeting Room in the Hall No.2 Building 3 months before the use start date
Time and date of use
(1) Date of use
January 4 – December 28 (The facilities may be closed for inspection, maintenance, or other reasons.)
(2) Time
Conference Center: 9am – 9pm Exhibition Hall: 9am – 5pm (Please consult us in advance for an extension of opening hours.)

Submission of the formal application for use

Please return to us the application for use within two weeks from receipt of the same.

Approval of Use

We will send you a bill after approval of use. *Approval of your application will be evidenced by the issuance of the “Use Approval.” *You are not allowed to transfer or sublease all or part of your right to use to a third party without our approval.

Use rate

View Use Rate

Payment of the Basic Use Rate

Please make your payment, based on the bill, to the designated account on or before the payment deadline. Conference Center: ・Six months before use: Please pay 30% of the facility use rate. ・Three months before use: Please pay the remaining 70% of the facility use rate.

Exhibition Hall: ・Six months before use: Please pay 30% of the facility use rate. ・Three months before use: Please pay the remaining 70% of the facility use rate.

We can make arrangements for you for the following. We will charge you together with the venue rate:

・Signboard/Flowers/Venue setup ・Video equipment/Audio-related (Recording/Multiple-line microphone system) ・Food and drinks (Bento boxed lunch/Get-together)/Simultaneous interpretation ・Various security operations/Cleaning (Waste disposal)

Meeting on Use Plan

The staff of our facilities will meet you for the holding of your event.

View Support Service

Use

Our facility staff will assist you from preparation to the holding of your event and further to removal after the event (restoration of the site to its original state).

Settlement

We will send you a bill for overtime, equipment, and other charges. (Please transfer the amount on the bill to our bank account within one month after you receive the bill.)

Contact

Kobe International Conference Center

6-9-1, Minatojima-nakamachi, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo, 650-0046, Japan

TEL : +81-78-302-5200

Fax : +81-78-302-6485

Kobe International Exhibition Hall

6-11-1, Minatojima-nakamachi, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo, 650-0046, Japan

TEL : +81-78-302-1020

Fax : +81-78-302-1870

Kobe Portopia Hotel (Sales Division)

6-10-1, Minatojima-nakamachi, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo, 650-0046, Japan

TEL : +81-78-302-1130

Operating hours: 9am - 7pm on weekdays; 10am-5pm on Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays

- Inquiries on the holding of a MICE event in Kobe -

Kobe Convention Bureau

6-9-1, Minatojima-nakamachi, Chuo-ku, Kobe, Japan 650-0046

TEL : +81-78-303-0090

PAGE TOP

Copyright 2017 Kobe Convention & Tourism Bureau,All Rights Reserved.